Poptropical Adventures

Welcome to Poptropical Adventures!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Hero in Great Pumpkin Island, Part 2, Continued




This kid has a huge problem.

After that, I went to Charlie Brown's backyard. Him and the blue girl, also known as Lucy, were facing each other. Lucy was holding a football.










People in Great Pumpkin Island are so dumb.







I am not your servant. Get it yourself!









But of course, knowing Lucy...





So they left, and their football was still on the ground. I took it.



Then I saw Snoopy standing on his dog house, looking up at a tree.



I looked at the tree too, and I saw a green hat and goggles. It seemed as if Snoopy wanted it, so I took the football and threw it at the hat.

It knocked the hat down, and landed on Snoopy's head.



I jumped onto the house with him and said,






So I started hiding behind random things, such as big rocks, gravestones, and big stacks of hay. My ghost remained unhidden.





Oh, and Snoopy followed me...



Finally, the light was gone, and I was free. After walking a distance, I saw a mask on a scarecrow's face. It was a hideously ugly green mask with a big nose and warts. I ignored it, because I saw a house not far away.



I tried to get in, but a rude voice yelled at me.



Although I was already in a costume, I ran back to the scarecrow and yanked its ugly face off.



I strapped it on.



Hideous, right?

I tried to get in again, and guess what happened this time?



Yay!

So I went in...



It sure did! I have beautiful imagination!



First Party Game: Bobbing for Apples.







Second Party Game: Jack O' Lantern Carving.











Third Party Game: Pin the Face on the Pumpkin.



Amazingly, I won it.

Fourth Party Game: Play the Piano for Snoopy.





While I played the piano, (most beautifully, to let you know), Snoopy was dancing in glee.



But then...







Trouble with Linus the dummy.

Then, the other blue girl named Sally came along.








This kid has a problem.



Wow! Lame costumes. The Angel Goblin Cheerleader is way more creative.

So we started to walk down the streets. Charlie told me to knock on the door, being the lazy boss that he is.



At the first house..



At the second...



At the third I didn't get any because I missed. I mean, the people were just throwing candy out the door! Rude, huh? Well what do you expect from Great Pumpkin People?



TBC...

HH

No comments:

Post a Comment